Tuesday, November 9, 2010

PTI Holiday Blog Hop

Hi Friends,

We wanted to do a mini blog hop of our own to show case PTI Stamps.

THEME - Christmas / Winter 
WHEN - November 14th, Sunday- 9 AM CST
WHO - Anybody who wants to create, share and inspire with a Holiday card.

DEETS:
1. Sign up below with a link to your blog, your name and your email.
2. Sign up deadline is Friday Evening 11 PM CST.
3. One day before the blog hop, on Friday, you will get the list of participants, so that you can post the list on your blog.
4. Create a card/project using PTI Stamps with Holiday/Christmas/Winter Theme and post it / Schedule it on your blog to go live on Saturday November 13th at 9 AM CST.
5. Visit all the blogs and spreads some love and get inspired.

Thanks and looking forward to seeing some awesome creations. Please sign up below for the Hop.

8 comments:

  1. LOL I posted just the pic of my blog header, oh how I LOVE that header... anyway, I'm in.... :)

    kj

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in! I have already created my card (very similar to one that Susan created previously in a swap!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course Sandye is already done... why even say you are Sandye??? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandye..is always so on top of things. :) I am still thinking about a design. hahhaha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is going to be fun. Can't wait to see what everyone is coming up with.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope to participate. We'll see how the rest of this week goes....................

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where have I been??? It's a bit late for me to pull something together now. I hope to see lots of great ideas from you all...I could use the mojo about now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just finished the hop!!!! LOVE what I saw!!!! YOU ALL ROCK!!!!!! I'm comin back for Miss Amy's later!!!! She needs some sunlight!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete