Saturday, January 29, 2011

Anything But A Card (ABAC) Challenge #3

Hello everyone! This month I've had Valentine's treats on my mind. I love finding creative ways to package the kiddos V-day treats. Since Hearts day is just around the corner I thought it would be fun to have a Valentine or heart related challenge. So, this month ABAC challenge is to create a valentine using candy...sounds yummy huh?
Here are a few samples I made using ideas from the Family Fun website. They have lots of good ideas to get you started. Or be more creative then I and come up with your own creation. Can't wait to see what you make.
This is a box of candy hearts wrapped in card stock. I used Hershey kisses for the earphones. You can find the instructions HERE.
This adorable little plane is made from sweet tarts, lifesavers and gum. You can find the instructions HERE.

Be sure to add a link to your creation. I will draw a winner from those links on February 24th. The winner will receive a 6x6 Memory Box paper pack.


3 comments:

  1. Both of these are Totally CUTE. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMgosh, these are both adorable! Love that gum airplane!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are so dam cute!! i love the ipod! cuz my boys are never very far from their ipods...lol

    ReplyDelete