Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year and Winners

Happy New Year to everyone. Hoping that you had a good weekend and ready to get started with the new week.

I wanted to start of  the New Year by announcing the winners for the November Challenges. Sorry for the delay in doing this. Holiday and Family took a big chunk of our time. So, here are the winners,

Winner for Inspired Crafters Sketch Challenge #11 for November is
 AshaLatha R K Prasad

scrapbook challenge #22...

Sheila 

Christmas card challenge #8...
Amy Smith 

Congrats to the winners. Please email me at bnadahalli@gmail.com with your address and I will get the goodies out to you.

We have some interesting sketches and challenges lined up for you for the 2011 and hope to see more of you participating in 2011.

Thanks and have a wonderful day!!

2 comments:

  1. I am ready to go again, let me know what you need;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Banu,

    Thanks for the amazing news early morning..... I was thrilled to c my name.... I would love & look forward to all the excitement lined up for this year.... Thanking u for all the fun & happiness u added to my life... God Bless u now & forever..... :)

    Ash....
    (http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete