Friday, March 12, 2010

Christmas Card Challenge #3

Hello! Today I have a double challenge for you. First off I have a simple sketch to help get the creative juices flowing. Next put away those buttons and brads! Sometimes I find that mailing handmade cards can get a little pricey. So, the other challenge is to make a card that would not require extra "hand cancel" postage.
I can't wait to see what you all create! I will have my sample up later but for now here is the sketch.
Remember to add a link to your card using Mr. Linky. If you post to a gallery feel free to use the code ICCMAR10.
Thanks for playing along! Have fun and Happy Creating!


1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy I have finally been able to attempt your challenge....sketch..... I loved its simplicity...thought apt for boys!!!!

    Ash....
    (http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete