Friday, March 26, 2010

ICC3 - Sketch Challenge

Happy Friday. It is time for our Friday Sketch challenge. Please use the following sketch for your projects. You can flip or change the elements as long as we can still recognize the sketch.

There is no time limit for our challenges. Please play along and inspire us. If you are uploading to online Galleries, Please use the Keyword ICC3. Please leave a link with Mr.Linky so that we can check out your creation :)

Here is the Sketch,



Here is my card,



I sponged the white circle with some Memento Desert Sand ink while it was still in the Nestabilities Die. Then I stamped the Umbrella handle and put the umbrella itself popped up on some foam dots. Some ribbon and felt flowers completed the card.

Supplies:
Stamp - PTI Scattered Showers Stamp
Paper - My Minds Eye Quite Contrary PP, PTI Bitty Star Basics PP, PTI Dark Chocolate, White, Vintage Cream and Ripe Avocado CS
Ink - Memento Desert Sand, PTI Dark Chocolate, Memento Black
Other - PTI Beautiful Blooms Die, SU Word Window Punch, Generic Red Ribbon, PTI Vintage White Buttons, Generic Felt Fabric, Nestabilities

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Banu! Love that bright red umbrella!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The card is just beautiful! I love all the elements! I will be sure to print of the sketch as well...maybe I can use it for one of my swaps=)

    ReplyDelete