Friday, April 9, 2010

Christmas Card Challenge # 4

Hi, everyone! Well, I had no success making a sketch of my own on the computer, so I went over to Mojo Monday, where I remembered there was a sketch I thought would make a great Christmas Card. And here it is!

Please leave a link to your creation on Mr. Linky below so we can all ooh and ahh over your card. And if you upload to a gallery, please use code ICCAPR10. Thanks for playing!










And here is my take on the sketch. I love this set from Flourishes and thought it would be great for this sketch. CS, DP, and eyelets are all SU retired (Cranberry Crisp and True Thyme if you are interested, two SU is not bringing back). I used Nesties for the circles, and the flowers are Prima. They match the card better IRL.











4 comments:

  1. WOW Amy, Beautiful card..WOWOW..Loved it. Gotta go work on this now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a great sketch for a xmas card!! many possibilities!! love your card, the santa is one of my faves too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok, i actually got this done...6 cards done...lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your creation Chris, I just had to CASE it when I found the same dp in my stash. TY for helping me get back on the creative road;)

    ReplyDelete