Saturday, April 10, 2010

scrapbook challenge 14...

g-morning, sunshine...that was the subject of the email from my hubs this am...it made me smile. it's saturday, i love saturday. i slept late and took the dogs on our 2 mile walk. it's cool and windy here, our kind of walking weather. so for today's challenge i chose one of julie bonner's sketches, it's no secret that i am a fan of her work. she is the one that did the 52 sketches, 52 weeks last year. her sketches rock.

here is my lo for the sketch. these are more random photos of the boys taken in ballston spa, NY. i used my march kit from scrapbook kit club. amber has fabulous kits, be sure to check them out! supplies: october afternoon farm fresh dp and journal sticker, may arts twine, buttons, and love ticket from kit, american crafts felt flowers, brown brads from my stash, mm alpha, and k & company alpha, green bazzill "just the edge".
so get to work and link it up here on mr linky. If you are uploading your creation to public galleries, please use the keyword inspiredsketch14. Please leave a direct link to your project with Mr.Linky so that we can check it out.
have a great weekend and i hope you can find time to play along with this challenge. remember i will be drawing a name for a RAK on april 30th if you complete all 4 of my sketches, you will be eligible.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this layout!! I need some October Afternoon Farm Fresh!! I love this! AWESOME sketch too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Chris! Great LO. Thanks for mentioning SBKC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Layout using the March kit from www.scrapbookkitclub.com!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW that LO is fantastic!!!!! Love the sketch you chose, too!
    -Audrey (SBKC)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Finally got my page done! Whew! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This one was a blast Love the layout was good for the pics I wanted to use. Took the girls to Was Pav on Good Friday they had a fun time (so did Dad)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved this sketch Chris! I forgot to post my link last week...duh!

    ReplyDelete