Friday, May 7, 2010

Christmas Card Challenge #5

It is already May..Time is passing quickly. I am sure you all have completed your Mother day cards or maybe getting some done in last minute...if you are like me :) So the advantage of playing with IC Challenges are that there is no time limit on these. So, please feel free to create some Christmas cards in May...

Here is the sketch for the May Christmas cards challenge. If you upload to public galleries, please use the Keyword ICCMAY10.



Here is my sample card,



I used this old music sheet that somebody had sent me as RAK along with some left over stuff from card bin. The green glitter paper is American Crafts Glitter paper. the background paper is BG Eskimo Kisses. Ribbon is from the stash.

I hope you take time to create something with this sketch. Please leave a direct link to your blog or image with Mr.Linky below.

3 comments:

  1. Great sketch Banu, I have some great ideas for it. Now just to find time to execute them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you really rocked this card Banu! It's beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely sketch Banu.... I would love to try this soon....

    Happy Mothers Day!!!!

    Ash....
    (http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete