Saturday, May 15, 2010

Saturday Scrapbook Challenge #19

Hello Folks..Time seems to be flying. It is already Mid May :) It is Saturday and time for our Saturday Scrapbook Challenge.

For this week, the challenge is to create a birthday layout - any birthday related layout and in addition you need to use a stamped image on your layout. It is not so hard..We always have plenty of birthday photos that we need to scrapbook.

Here is my layout that I created for my nephew's birthday. This page is part of his birthday album.

I wanted to show case his birthday cake. I used the cake image from SU Birthday Whimsy stamp set.



Please leave a direct link to your post or layout with Mr. Linky below. If you upload to public galleries, please use the keyword inspiredsketch19. There is no time limit for our challenges. Waiting to see the awesome creations for this challenge.


2 comments: