Sunday, October 3, 2010

Christmas Card Challenge #7

Hello Folks! I'm excited to share with you my sketch for this months Christmas card challenge. There are two parts to this months challenge. First, obviously is using the sketch. I also thought it would be fun to add a color challenge as well. White on white cards have always been one of my favorites. There is just something about the clean and crisp look. So, my color challenge to you is to create a white ( or cream or linen) on white card using this sketch. 
Or you can use just the sketch or just the color challenge.

Please remember to post a link back here and to use code ICCOCT10 when posting to a gallery.
Looking forward to seeing what you create!

3 comments:

  1. You make it so easy Jen! I'll try both--great sketch, and I've never tried white on white yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome sketch Jen. I have an idea for it already. Cannot wait to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My entry (not a Christmas card unfortunately!) is up.

    ReplyDelete