Friday, January 22, 2010

ICC1 - A Sketch Challenge


Here’s my card. I didn’t have the curvy label punch as I lent it to a friend! Go figure- but this is close enough!
cards 042
I'm so excited to be hosting this very first challenge specifically a sketch challenge. You do not need to follow the color scheme at all just the sketch! The theme is up to you!

This is open to everyone and there is no time limit as to when it needs to be completed. So as soon as you are done just hook yourself up with Mr. Linky and we'll be sure to check out your card.

This blog is for inspirational purposes and camaraderie! We all love crafting and what a better place then here to share our love of stamping!

Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Here is my sample:
.
My Sample will be posted sometime this weekend. Sorry I do not have one in advance!But then again there is no time limit! :-)
.
Hugs,
Michele L. aka delfinaus



2 comments:

  1. Wonderful sketch Michele! Can't wait to try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fantastic sketch! Can't wait to have something fun to play along with.

    ReplyDelete