Saturday, January 30, 2010

Satruday Scrapbook Challenge #5

Welcome back! Are you ready for another Saturday Scrapbook Challenge? I went with a sketch challenge. As always, feel free to tweak the sketch to however suits you. And make sure to leave us a link, as we enjoy seeing what everyone is making and leaving comments and encouragement. Okay, on to the sketch:



And here is the layout I made using the sketch. I liked how many spaces there were available for either pictures or paper, as well as that long journaling spot on the side. I've found myself journaling more and more lately. I really want my family to know the story behind the pictures long after I've forgotten the story. If journaling isn't really something you like to do, again, modify the sketch to whatever suits you.



We hope you find some time to play along, and make sure to link up if you do! If you upload to an online gallery, use the keyword inspiredsketch5. Enjoy your Saturday, I hope it's a crafty one!

7 comments:

  1. this looks fabulous!!! i love your page!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulous sketch and I loved your page :) WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this layout!! And your page is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your page, love the versatility of the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great page and a great sketch! The stitching is such a beautiful accent

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful sketch great way to use lots of pics.

    ReplyDelete