Sunday, February 7, 2010

Saturday Scrapbook Challenge #6

Hello All,

Sorry for the late post. I was not well and did not have time to schedule this post for you all :) But I hope you will still play along with us :)

Today's is a dual Challenge :) Create a LO based on this sketch from Pagemaps and also use Brads in your LO :) One brad or more - does not matter :)



Here is my LO,


These are pictures to the Spice Souk (Market) during our Dubai Visit. I used this new journaling sticker from American Crafts..but it does not photograph well. Plus I guess I used the wrong color sharpie for my journaling as well :) I used a bunch of brads and buttons for the border idea. Patterned paper is from my stash...so I feel good about using up some of my scrap stash. And in retrospect, the color of the alpha stickers that I used are not standing out much :) but Oh well..that is just another reason to create another layout.

Please use the keyword inspiredsketch6 if you are posting on online galleries. Waiting to see what you all come up with for this challenge :)

5 comments:

  1. I love this layout!!! I have so much catching up to do...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Banu, I'm sorry you were sick! This is a great LO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This layout looks fantastic!!! Can't wait to play along. Sorry you weren't feeling well :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are feeling better!

    Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great pick, banu!! i have lots of 3x5's...i hope you feel better real soon...i too have felt like crap all weekend!! no mojo!!

    ReplyDelete