Friday, February 12, 2010

Christmas Card Challenge #2

Hello Everyone! I have created my first sketch EVER using. I wish I wasn't SO computer challenged...it took me over an hour...haha! Anyway, I'm very excited about how it turned out. I hope that it inspires you to create some Christmas cheer. If you're not in the Christmas mood then some other fabulous work of art. I can't wait to see what you all create! Please be sure to add to Mr. Linky and use ICCFEB10 when posting in galleries.

Here is the sketch:


Here is my card:
I also posted an additional card on my blog and added it to Mr. Linky...if you'd like to see another version.
Have Fun! Happy Creating!

6 comments:

  1. Okay...so I'm not as original with my sketch as I thought. I just looked at January's sketch and mine is not that different. So sorry about that gals! I'll try and be more creative next time. Hope you still have fun with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, Your sketch is not exactly the same :) There are lot of differences and it is all in how we create..so no worries :) Looking forward to work on this. Loved your card by the way :D Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's a good sketch, see what i can come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm hoping for some craft time here soon, and to play along!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great sketch, I am inspired and ready to play along;) All of you girls have been busy, I am going to have to take a trip to the school Lib this week to catch up on everyone. Love ya and Miss ya have a Happy Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jen, I love the sketch! I have so many ideas for it; I will definitely be using it again. I decided to go with my buddy Changito and make a Christmas card....

    ReplyDelete