Saturday, February 13, 2010

Saturday Scrapbook Challenge #7

Hello Friends, I am back with another Scrapbook Challenge. Please remember there is no end time for our challenges :) So please feel free to scroll down and play with this and our other challenges.

I am back with a dual challenge for you - to create a LO based on the sketch from Pagemaps given below and also to use some ribbon in your LO :) Just to make it a bit more fun.

Please feel free to flip the LO or do it in a different size :) So have fun and looking forward to seeing awesome creations. If you are uploading to public Galleries, please use the keyword inspiredsketch7

Here is the Sketch,


Here is my LO,



After I took the Picture, I see that my photos are slightly crooked :)..Oh well..Incentive to create another layout for this sketch :)

Supplies:
Stamp - {ippity} Love in Return
Paper - Bazzil CS, Generic white and kraft CS, Elsie Travel Paper Collection (from KI Memories)
Ink - Memento Black, Chai inking cube
Other - Generic Ribbon, Nestabilities

1 comment:

  1. I think this is a super fun one, too, and can't wait to see your layout!

    ReplyDelete