Friday, February 26, 2010

Saturday Scrapbook Challenge #9

Hello Friends, Time is flying :) It is time for our Saturday Sketch challenge. I have created a sketch for this challenge. This is my first time doing so, so please feel free to add stuff or change the sketch per your needs. You can do any size layout that you want.

Here is the Sketch,



If you are uploading to online galleries, Please use the keyword inspiredsketch9 for your layouts. Please leave a direct link to your project with Mr.Linky below so that we can check out your projects.

2 comments:

  1. This is a great sketch, I plan on playing with this one or the card below. I am on a WIFI connection today and it is fast so I am spending most of the day trying to catch up with you girls and your creations. Off to find the new PTI swap and get signed up;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara, Great to see your here :) We miss you a lot.

    ReplyDelete