Saturday, February 20, 2010

Saturday Scrapbook Challenge #8

Hello Friends, Time is flying fast and it is already time for the next Saturday Scrapbook Challenge. This time I decided not to use a sketch. The Challenge this time is to use two things on your layout - A scalloped border of some kind and photo corner.

You can combine this challenge with any other like another sketch or color combination.

Waiting to see all your fabulous creations.Please use the keyword inspiredsketch8 if you are posting to online galleries.

Here is my LO for this Challenge. I used the Pictures from our Jamaica Trip. I used the photo corners as embellishments on the page :)



Supplies:
Paper - Patterned Paper from Sandylion, White generic CS for Photo Mats
Other - Print image from Silhouette, Caribbean stickers and Jamaica title from unknown source.

2 comments:

  1. Hey thanks for sharing your love on me & my post.... I was on a hunt for Indian crafters too..... We found each other mutual admiration society..... Just Kidding!!!! Anyways for this challenge could u pls give a sample or an example.... I would love to participate... I'm not an all time stamper, with all the required paraphernalia.... ;-)

    Ash....
    (http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Asha, Sending you an email, but you could try one of the card challenges instead of the scrapbook challenge. For example, try this sketch from Jen - http://inspiredcrafters.blogspot.com/2010/02/christmas-card-challenge-2.html

    You do not have to do a Christmas card. You can do any card using that sketch. And there are quite a few links on that sketch for you to get some ideas.

    I was happy to see you in the crafting world as well.

    ReplyDelete