Friday, February 26, 2010

ICC2 - Sketch Challenge

Happy Friday. It is time for our Friday Sketch challenge. Please use the following sketch for your projects. You can flip or change the elements as long as we can still recognize the sketch.

There is no time limit for our challenges. Please play along and inspire us. If you are uploading to online Galleries, Please use the Keyword ICC2. Please leave a link with Mr.Linky so that we can check out your creation :)

Here is the Sketch,



Here is my card,


My card and the sketch was inspired by a card that I saw during yesterday's blog hop. Unfortunately I forgot to bookmark it. Hopefully I can find it and give credit to that person.

Supplies:
Stamp - PTI Friends Till End
Ink - PTI Raspberry fizz, PTI Dark Chocolate
Paper - PTI White, Dark Chocolate, Raspberry Fizz and Kraft CS
Other - SU Scallop Border Punch, SU Large Oval Punch, Prima Flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment