Saturday, January 16, 2010

Saturday Scrapbook Challenge #3

Morning All! I am so excited to be hosting this weeks scrapbook challenge....and I've decided to go sketchless! This weeks challenge is to find a magazine advertisment that inspires you in some way. It can be the layout, colors, shapes....whatever you find inspiring. My layout was inspired by this page in a Longaberger catalog.  I was inspired by the way the different size photos nestled together.


Here is my layout.


Feel free to use the Longaberger page as your starting point or choose one of your own. Be sure to post the advertisment that inspired you along with your layout. Have fun and remember when you are finished just link your project to Mr. Linky here. If you are uploading to an online gallery, please use keyword inspired sketch3.


6 comments:

  1. cool idea! I am always getting inspired by magazine layouts, clothing, even billboards if you can believe that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, Neat Idea...I am always getting inspired by catalog as well....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this inspiration that you used. And that's a great idea to get some pictures of your daughter's room. I'm going to work on this as soon as I get last weeks done...almost there ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this idea!! Can't wait to get started!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this i like!! i know what pictures i will be using..thanks jen!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful job on your page, I also love nesting pics on pages. Great job TW.

    Hugs
    Sara

    ReplyDelete