Sunday, September 5, 2010

September Christmas Card Challenge

Okay everyone I am going to give my first sketch posting a try. I was excited to make a Christmas card because now I am in the groove to be creative. I would love to see what everyone comes up with on my first IC Challenge. This challenge ends on September 30th and there is a prize for it. It is a collection of 12 sheets of 6x6 sized Christmas themed papers - from Basic Grey, Kaiser Crafts etc and some Christmas themed ribbon and buttons. So, please feel free to create some Christmas cards in September...

Here is the sketch for the September Christmas cards challenge. If you upload to public galleries, please use the Keyword ICCSEPTEMBER10.




Here is my sample card,



I used my scroll embossing folder which is a favorite of mine and then cut 1 3/4 inch circles with a SU punch. I then stamped Merry Christmas and added some ribbon. Had to dig in my scraps since I haven't bought any Christmas paper yet this year.

Please leave a direct link to your project with Mr. Linky so that we can get inspired by all your creations. You have until September 30th for this challenge. This is a good time for you to build up a stash of Christmas cards.

3 comments:

  1. very pretty! i love what you did with this sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Sketch and Card Tracie. I loved it. Now I can use all those small pieces of paper that I keep saving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, what a darling sketch! Can't wait to try this out!

    ReplyDelete