Thursday, September 30, 2010

Winner of September Sketch Challenge

Hello Friends,

Thanks for participating in our September Sketch Challenge. The winner this time is,

AshaLatha R K Prasad

Congrats Asha. If you can please email me at bnadahalli@gmail.com,  I will make sure to get your prize across to you.

Please visit us back tomorrow morning for the October Sketch and to see an inspiring project from a famous Guest Designer

We will be having additional posts to announce winners for our Christmas card and scrapbook page challenges as well.

2 comments:

  1. WOW!!!! I am so overwhelmed..... Loved the way my day started for me..... I hope it ends with a smile too.... :)

    Ash.....
    (http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Asha! Enjoy your goodies!

    ReplyDelete