Monday, September 6, 2010

September Sketch Challenge - Inspiration Part 1

Hello Friends, Hoping that you are having a fantastic Monday. I wanted to share two cards that our Designers Jen Alonso and Tracie Clary have done for this month's sketch Challenge.

Please click here to see the Original Post and to add your project to Mr.Linky.

Designed by Jen Alonso - Fstop Memories

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Here is the sketch for your reference,



Thanks for stopping by and we hope that you get inspired by these beautiful cards to create some of your own for this sketch. Again, please click here to see the Original Post to add your project link to Mr. Linky. You can also see the link to the Original post on the Right side bar.

2 comments:

  1. WOW! those cards are awesome..... Hey deary! How is u??? LTNH.... That sketch looks difficult to me.... I should be sitting down to work on the projects.... as I am finally back from my trip to Ranchi..... I wrote 2 u few days back but no response.... I hope u r fine.... I have so much to do in my hands & so less time..... Love & Hugs)))))

    Ash....
    (http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete